RSS Feed

New trends of ties in 2012

0

3/01/2012 by

Dear students, tie, men's fashion lovers. To talk about a new tie, new fashion trend in 2012, I would like to thank you for such a great 2011. I thank you for visiting my site and your friends told me that the resources of a tie. In 2012, I made my goal will continue to grow to provide more tie fashion information site. I would also like to extend my dress section, added some new video tutorials, and added some new and different tie knot.

What is the new stores in 2012?

I spend my holidays with my family in Los Angeles, I would like to take this opportunity to some of the "notorious along Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills" tie shopping. I looked at the new collection the Brioni, Feragamo, Tom Ford, Gucci, Brooks Brothers Versache dangerous goods, Hermes, and more high-end men's fashion place. Hundreds of relationship, I examine and tie into a variety of knot, I picked up two new Tom Ford. Under normal circumstances, I left impressed with Ford's new styles, colors, fabrics eyes.Their fall and winter collection I was impressed by the unique fabric woven and mixed. Quite common among some high-end retailers, wool and silk blend woven into the most sophisticated and complex texture of fabric. This trend has continued into the spring season, but the wool has been replaced by lighter "summer", such as linen and cotton fabrics.

In addition to the unique fabric, there has been some of the new model is popular by several high-end brand. One of the most obvious patterns (especially by Tom Ford) is a micro-hounds tooth check the monochrome scheme. Also popular among the few designers use two contrasting, but free of color, in the narrow part of the wide tie part of the idea. This will create a different color of the knot, then the rest of the tie - something I personally have not seen in the previous season.

Finally, let us talk about the color in the spring of 2011. In light blue, rose, peach, coral, and pink pastel colors is a choice between a few big brands popular. In addition to these classic spring color, I noticed that some of the design to add berries purple light of their own collections.

If I had to choose a winner, all more than a dozen, plus designer loose, I visited Tom Ford design, creative, elegant gold medal in my book. Did not impress my brand D & G, as well as Versache.



Leave a Reply